Thursday, May 10, 2007

Is this Week 11?

Missed a week due to jury duty but I'm now catching up. This post covers activities #23, 24 and 25.

I've used YouTube frequently in the past, especially to see performances of artists that I like. I was wondering the other day whatever happened to Steve Perry from Journey and found this video (among others )on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l-BOipyWv3Y. What fun! Also, clips from the Beatles' movie Let It Be was a nice discovery.

Podcasts: I've been downloading podcasts for a couple years now. I subscribe to Fresh Air nad This American Life. I found Nancy Pearl's Book Reviews on Yahoo Podcasts and have subscribed through my bloglines account.

Overdrive: I'm very much looking forward to getting my MP3 player so I can finally download some of our ebooks from Overdrive. (I have a Mac and Ipod at home which are not compatible.) Here's a list of the first few I'll check out: Women and Money by Suze Orman, About Alice by Calvin Trillin, and All-Audio French Step 1.

No comments: